Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FLASHBACK October 20, 2008

On October 20, 2008 we flew from Da Nang to Hanoi. In Hanoi we started the process of trying to get the heck out of Vietnam ASAP. On our second day together I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. Miller was warming up and starting to play and smile. For the next ten days I tried to keep Miller smiling while trying to fatten him up. I missed Maureen and Griffin immensely. When the opportunity to leave a few days early by making a cash gift to an unnamed official I jumped all over that.

When we got home Miller reverted to acting like the first day we met. It took time for him to readjust. It's been painful at times but it has gotten better. He's come a long way in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment