Friday, December 31, 2010

And we're back!

In March the blog just stopped. Things were amiss. People have asked about the blog and in 2011 there will hopefully be regular updates. Here is some of what you missed since March. Prepare to go back in time with Griffin and Miller.

12/12/10. "I like choking you with a smile. Cheese!"


12/12/10.


12/11/10. "I like to choke you with a kiss. Muwah!"



12/10/10.




12/8/10. "Baby Jenga."


12/5/10. "Merry Christmas. I can't believe the tree got a TRO on us and put up a fence. We said sorry for the broken ornaments."



11/28/10. "Where is the lava? I drove an hour and I want my volcano to shoot some lava."
Griffin and Mike went to Hilo over the Thanksgiving weekend and Griffin constantly talks about the plane ride.


11/23/10.



10/31/10. "Trick or Treat. I'm the Bat-Train Conductor."


10/31/10. Trick or Treating at Pearlridge. There were a surprising amount of mothers dressed as teenage girls.


10/28/10. "The ghost says 'Boo!'"


10/27/10. Aloha Served Daily.


10/22/10. Miller said, "Mommy get in the truck." Griffin looked confused. Miller told Griffin, "You're mommy. I'm daddy. Get in the truck. Let's ride."



10/16/10. Let's go $5 Roast Corn! I mean, let's go Warriors!"



10/11/10. Griffin letting Brownie clean the inside of his mouth.


9/30/10. Ahoy One-armed Miller.


9/28/10. Getting ready for Halloween with shirts from Target.


9/26/10. "I'm ready for my guitar solo."


9/24/10. Hawaiian week at Alphabet Land.


8/28/10. Boys love boxes.


8/18/10. More box play.


8/7/10. "I'm too sexy for my shirt..."


8/7/10. Happy Birthday Miller.


8/7/10. "I want cake!"


8/6/10. A birthday crown from preschool.



7/28/10. Welcome to Jurassic Park, aka, Pearlridge. The boys rode the Dinosaur train at Pearlridge every time we went. After the second ride they started calling Pearlridge "Dinosaur."


7/23/10. "I love you 'phant."


7/11/10. Like Elmo much?


7/4/10. Lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.


6/26/10. Shaking our bon-bon in Wahiawa.


6/11/10. "I'll have pancakes and a side of hugs."


6/11/10.


6/6/10. Sleeping in his big boy bed.


5/16/10. "Make it so."


5/15/10.




5/15/10. "I got a piece of rice where?"


5/14/10. Finding Nemo with grandma at the Waikiki Aquarium.


5/1/10. "This truck transforms into a chair."


4/13/10. Great shirts from Aunty Barbara.




4/11/10. "Check it out. I can turn invisible."



4/9/10. "Vroom, vroom."



4/5/10.



4/4/10. Easter egg time.



4/3/10. "Slide time!"


3/19/10. Good times at Windward Mall.


3/12/10. Griffin looking fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment