Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6, 2009

We loaded up the car and went to Kapiolani Park for the 1st Annual Vietnam Picnic. It took over 1/2 an hour to find parking. On the way from the car we got blasted by a big gust of wind."Must bite stroller or be blown away."


"You worked hard biting that stroller. Here, have a drink.


Maureen finally got to meet Cat, Ric and Xander from Guam. Cat and Ric travel to Vietnam at the same time as I. They were very supportive of Miller and I in Vietnam and made the stay seem to go quicker.

Before we left all the kids took a picture. How is it possible that all ten sat still?
We look forward to more get-togethers with our Vietnam buddies.


After a long ride home and a nap the boys hit the pool. Did I say hit? I mean bit.
"Griffin you'll pop it!"

"Sorry, I thought the spray nozzle was a cookie. My bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment