With it being so muggy all week we decided to hit the beach today to cool off.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
May 30, 2009
Griffin has gotten into the habit of crying if someone walks away from him or he is left alone even for a second. He is an excellent fake crier. I tried to get a pic of his fake crying but couldn't because Griffin is so photogenic he continuously stopped making a sad face to smile when he saw the camera. What a faker.

With it being so muggy all week we decided to hit the beach today to cool off.
"Who needs a chair when I got a mamasan to chill on."
"I take my swimming very seriously. Please stop staring at my freakishly large right hand."
"The only thing better than corn? Cone sushi."
"Thanks for helping me get my pea on."
With it being so muggy all week we decided to hit the beach today to cool off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment